Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

Challenge #2 - Handmade flowers

Thank you to everyone who entered Challenge #1 . It was a great success.
So for challenge #2 we want to see Handmade Flowers on your projects.


Natalie ( who won the first challenge) from NGCARDS is our GDT on this challenge. She has made a beautiful card with a gorgeous flower on it.
Displaying Guest.JPGDisplaying Guest.JPG

The challenge will run to the end of the month and you can enter up to 5 times. We dont mind if you enter other challenges too

   The blog candy this month is this stamp by Sheena

Please mention us on your blog.


So get making flowers and join us on our second challenge 

Hugs Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely examples from the team.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge, I don't have flowers, so I made most of them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi we like your blog a lot bookmarked it thanks alot...I came to this page by searching Google. I have located it quite interesting. thank you for providing this. I will have to visit here again!

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete